Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1: EOC about me.

Hey everyone, my name is Nathan Fischer. I am 28 years young and live in Las Vegas, NV. I have my associates in audio production and am almost finished with my bachelor’s degree. I have strong comprehensive knowledge/skills in the audio recording field. My main objective is to pursue a challenging career in the sound engineering field. When I was younger, I had a band, so I can play multiple instruments; such as the drums, the piano and the guitar. I consider myself a talented musician and a much better sound engineer.  All genres of music I work with and do only but the best to achieve the desired sound for each individual project. The audio field is my own personal, creative outlet to express my passion and love for music. I also have a long list of experience/knowledge of setting up and recording live sound, sound for film, Foley and mixing/mastering. All I want to do is enhance, as well as sharpen my skills in all aspect; r madison is quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment