Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Great Customer Service

I had a pretty good customer service experience that I would like to share with everyone that I think should be practiced with every company. A year ago around this time I had to short sale on my house due to the recession and because I didn’t want a foreclosure on my record, so I hired a real-estate company century 21 to do all the hard work for me. The two young ladies that took on this daunting project were two of the most nicest, patient, well determined ladies I have ever met. It took almost two years to finally sell my house well under what I bought it for and all the hell and turmoil to finally get it off my record. These two ladies went through offers after offers, denies, cancellations, and the worst of all HOA to finally say OK its offer able to a market. After all said and done it still wasn’t over, towards the end we were well under our budget to finalize the paperwork so these ladies offered there part of the money that was left from the sale to just get this thing done with a small return fee from me witch I thought was amazing. Just every step of the way they were there for me from daily phone calls to just sticking with the case even after two years and for fitting there  part of the money just to finalize everything and sell it. I think if every company believed in there customers as they did there would be very successful companies in the market and very happy loyal customers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment